[chaoscope] Re: Réf. : [chaoscope] Development Update: new version of CSP available

  • From: Nicolas Desprez <freelists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 23:34:02 +0100

Hi Jean-Marie, hello all,

Après dézippage dans le m^me dossier que la version précédente, quand
j'active CSP Render, je reçois le message joint.
Où fais-je l'erreur?
Merci et surtout merci d'avoir crée ce magnifique logiciel.

It appears that Jean-Marie has the same issue as Kay, with the new version. After an hour of Googling and a headache, I've come to realise that Visual Studio application deployment isn't as simple as it seems.

The 0xc0150002 error has to do with missing dependencies, either assemblies or DLLs that are installed on a development PC (alongside Visual Studio) but not on a standard build. I thought I had minimised the risk but I guess I'm still a VC++ newbie!

Can users who get this error send me the details of the error they'll find in the Application Event Viewer. It usually mentions which DLL/assembly is missing.

Thanks for your help!

Regards,

Nicolas Desprez