[chaoscope] Re: Resizing a render for posters and wot-not

  • From: KatiaKittn@xxxxxxx
  • To: chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2005 20:50:54 EDT

yay for replying to a week's worth of e-mails at once!

"Yeah...it did get quiet. Maybe everyone's creating masterpieces.."
I was before i left ^ _^
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/21010939/

"Sorry for the delay, I shouldn't have bought Battlefield 2. :)"
yea ya should have!
then put it in the freezer untill you were done amusing us ^ .~

"Yeah... and the other stuff is done by me too... yeah... most of it
sucks. I'm too much of a picky crybaby to join DeviantArt... the
community seems to now be owned by an evil person too :-("

I'm surprised. I've always had good vibes from devart. for the most part even
the people who don't know what they're doing leave one-word comments, and
there are many people who leave constructive criticism along with their praise.
There's also a setting that disallows commenting on your works, but if you've
already got an art gallery, no need to bother with that :)
I like having a place where people can comment, and where there's actually a
lot of people visiting (once encountered a place with almost no traffic) i
think i get maybe 2 bad comments in a year

~kaze