[chaoscope] Re: Questions ..

  • From: luiz braga <lbraga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 23:12:29 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

 Hi Francois,

 Thanks a million for your help.
 It worked! After I adjusted the "peak" value to ZERO
 the batch processed images were fine!

 -When I try to render a project with about
  10000 width and 10000 height I get an
  error message that says:
  "Access violation at address 00423307 in module
  chaoscope.exe. Write of address 41327533"
  then my PC crashes .....

 - Also the attached project was created and
  rendered successfully but if i try to open it
  again I get error messages.

 Thanks a lot for your attention,

 Louis