[chaoscope] Questions ..

  • From: luiz braga <lbraga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2006 22:29:50 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

Hi Nicolas and all,

Why do my projects rendered using 'batch processing' look very 'poor'
compared to the same projects rendered individually?

I save a large (thousands of lines) project that was
rendered successfully but when I try to open the saved project
I get an error message that says:
"Unable to link rendering context"
"Access viotation at address 00000000.read of address 00000000"

Whenever I try to create a very large (about 10000 lines) project
I get an error that says: "External exception EEFFACE"
...then my PC crashes... (Intel XPsp2)

regards to all,

Louis