[chaoscope] Re: Problems with plasma and light modes.

  • From: Pomurnik <pomurnik@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 16:29:28 +0100

2007/2/22, Chaoscope <chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Hi all,

> I was trying to find something about my problem in mailing list, but I
> ... didn't ; p

Did you search the archive? If you did, it was very good of you! :-)

I'm always searching before asking a question ; )
But doing it with "plasma"/"light", "preview" and couple other words
didn't made me happy ; )

Gas, liquid and solid modes are ok with me but when I'm trying to do
> ANYTHING after "searching" in plasma or light project window turns
> black. Fractal is still there (I can animate it) but I can't see it.

Do you mean you don't get a preview? What if you start a render? Is it
fine? I advise you to switch to simple preview mode in the Options if
you haven't already.

Simple preview mode  - and everything is OK !
Thank You very much ; )

(Yes, I was loosing preview when I was trying to move or zoom ; ))

I'd be curious to know what graphic card you're using.

Geforce 4 MX 440 - poor card integrated with motherboard ;d
Worst part of my computer ...

Regards,
Borys Gogulski!