[chaoscope] Re: Problems with plasma and light modes.

  • From: Chaoscope <chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 22:32:23 +0000

Hi all,

I was trying to find something about my problem in mailing list, but I ... didn't ; p

Did you search the archive? If you did, it was very good of you! :-)

Gas, liquid and solid modes are ok with me but when I'm trying to do ANYTHING after "searching" in plasma or light project window turns black. Fractal is still there (I can animate it) but I can't see it.

Do you mean you don't get a preview? What if you start a render? Is it fine? I advise you to switch to simple preview mode in the Options if you haven't already.

I'd be curious to know what graphic card you're using.

Regards,

Nicolas Desprez