[chaoscope] Nope... [Re: You too?]

  • From: "James Skemp" <jamesrskemp@xxxxxx>
  • To: "Chaoscope list" <chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2004 21:28:01 -0500

François

 Here's what I did after reading your message:

 Started Chaoscope, File > New, File > New (selected Icon for both).
 Searched for one after the other, then rendered one after the other
 (before completion of course).  One stopped after some number of
 iterations (240k), the other completed successfully.

 Next, I started two more instances of Chaoscope (#2 and #3), and then
 File > New in each instance, selecting Icon again for each.  Switched
 over to #2, and searched, and did the same for #3.  When each instance
 had found one, I rendered, one after the other.  Both completed
 successfully.

 These were the only two ways I could think of that you wanted to test.
 All renders were Icon, and Gas.  If you can still get these errors,
 maybe you can fill us in on the specific Type or Render you've been
 using...

~James

--
  James Skemp