[chaoscope] It's all gone very quiet here...

  • From: Kay Dekker <kaydekker@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 10:36:22 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Nicolas, hi all!

Have I fallen off the mailing list somehow, or is nobody saying anything? ;)

I'm still learning Chaoscope and loving it more each time that I use it. I've
been showing people some of the images that I've produced with it, and they're
really impressed by the quality and variety of the images, and by how quickly
they can be produced. I should get around to submitting some of my work for the
user gallery some time soon...

I know that Nicolas is a busy guy, and that the development speed can feel a
bit slow, but is there any interim news on how things are progressing? I *so*
want to be a beta tester for the new version!

Best wishes,
Kay