[chaoscope] Re: It's all gone very quiet here...

  • From: "Sven Neumann" <seven@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 21:08:43 -0700

Hi all,

I was wondering the same thing [the dropping off the mailing list] however I
am glad you're all still there and just sleeping. ;-)

The other day I was checking out the 3D model output site again that Peter
set up. The progress is quite impressive I have to say.

Does anyone know if there are tricks or tools out there to extract point
clouds from chaoscope to play around in 3D a bit,

or do we need to keep this a secret until the next version of chaoscope will
get released? Is the plan still to have such an option or is all my hope in
vain.?

Best to all you sleepers out there.

Sven

  _____