[chaoscope] Re: [IMAGE] and question

  • From: Antoni <wabfract@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 17:35:32 +0200

Hi Kaze

Thanks for reply, but I tried this already, and it is not working:(
The new size will stay in the view window after pushing enter, but there is nothing changing.
Not even when saved the attractor again, and when I render with new size the render is still in the old size. Strange problem I must say.

Greetz
Antoni

To get the re-scale things on the view window to work you need to hit enter after you set them to get them to stay put, but i've never actually had the image saved any larger despite those settings.
i'm not sure how that works, perhaps someone can clear it up for both of us ^ .~
~Kaze