[chaoscope] [IMAGE] and question

  • From: Antoni <wabfract@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Chaoscope <chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 16:02:27 +0200

Hi Chaoscopers,

This one looked to me like a flower, so I called it flower :)
Also a question from me;
Is it possible to hide the menu's (attractor and view) ? When i'm playing with the program I start out in 800x600 for a good fractal. Then I save the attractor and set up a bigger screen (1600x1200 or 2400x1800). (re-scaling in the view window is not working, it let me set new size but when I click on the height to set this, it changes back to old size)
After this action I load my attractor and the position from where I saved it, is not saved with the attractor, so I must do some reposition and rotating work before the final render.
At this point the menu's are a real pain in the ......... So is there a way to deal with this ??

Thanks and greetz
Antoni