[chaoscope] Re: Empowering Youth to Fight Racism, HIV/AIDS, Poverty and Lack of Education

  • From: "Norman McNamara" <normoose@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2008 20:12:23 -0500

watch out for these scammers!!!!!!!!!!!

  _____

From: chaoscope-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:chaoscope-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Syhon ...
Sent: Friday, January 04, 2008 7:27 PM
To: chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [chaoscope] Re: Empowering Youth to Fight Racism, HIV/AIDS, Poverty
and Lack of Education

Oooh, you want money then?!! I will give!!!!!111one1!!1

- Syhon

> From: duhgly2@xxxxxxxxxxx
> To: chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [chaoscope] Re: Empowering Youth to Fight Racism, HIV/AIDS, Poverty
> and Lack of Education
> Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 16:32:35 -0500
>
> At least it's original. LMBO! I am seriously disabled, Can't work, live with
> incredible pain, been evicted from 2 homes this year, just lost my car and
> about to end up on the street and i wouldn't even try this. Geesh!
>

> >From: "kate Al" <ketyal@xxxxxxxxx>
> >To: "מוריס מורי" <moryset1@xxxxxxxxx>, "דרוקר"
> ><droker_e@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Zeev & Sarah Reis" <vzeevies@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,
> >verveeri <verveeri@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, tamzin7@xxxxxxxxx, "service center"
> ><center199@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "saul mory" <smory3@xxxxxxxxx>, Saul
> ><s_mory@xxxxxxxxx>, sarahr2@xxxxxxxxx, ruvio007@xxxxxxxxxxx, "Naomi Lapid"
> ><lapidna@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, moryset@xxxxxxxxxxxx, mory_leon@xxxxxxxxxxxx,
> >"Mort Weisberg" <mrmort@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Miki <mikichen@xxxxxxx>, Melly
> ><allkindsmelly@xxxxxxxxx>, "mario modiano" <mario1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Maria
> ><mariagan@xxxxxxxxxx>, magi <magiruvio@xxxxxxxxx>, Limor
> ><lbengali@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, limonc@xxxxxxxxxxxx, "judith Strokovski"
> ><judithstroko@xxxxxxxxx>, "judith abramovich" <judabster@xxxxxxxxx>,
> >"hermina michel" <hermichel@xxxxxxxxx>, haim1943@xxxxxxxxx,
> >chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, ayalamory@xxxxxxxxx
> >Subject: [chaoscope] Empowering Youth to Fight Racism, HIV/AIDS, Poverty
> >and Lack of Education
> >Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 03:23:38 -0800
> >
> >How are you doing today? I am sorry i didn't inform you about my
> >traveling to Africa for a program called "Empowering Youth to Fight
> >Racism, HIV/AIDS, Poverty and Lack of Education, the program is taking
> >place in three major countries in Africa which is Ghana , South Africa
> >and Nigeria . It as been a very sad and bad moment for me, the present
> >condition that i found myself is very hard for me to explain.
> >
> > I am really stranded in Nigeria because I forgot my little bag in
> >the Taxi where my money, passport, documents and other valuable things
> >were kept on my way to the Hotel am staying, I am facing a hard time
> >here because i have no money on me. I am now owning a hotel bill of $
> >1550 and they wanted me to pay the bill soon else they will have to
> >seize my bag and hand me over to the Hotel Management., I need this
> >help from you urgently to help me back home, I need you to help me
> >with the hotel bill and i will also need $1600 to feed and help myself
> >back home so please can you help me with a sum of $3500 to sort out my
> >problems here? I need this help so much and on time because i am in a
> >terrible and tight situation here, I don't even have money to feed
> >myself for a day which means i had been starving so please understand
> >how urgent i needed your help.
> >
> > I am sending you this e-mail from the city Library and I only have
> >30 min, I will appreciate what so ever you can afford to send me for
> [...]

  _____

Check our comprehensive Salary Centre Overpaid or Underpaid?
<http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fcontent%2Emycareer%2Ecom%2Eau%2Fsalary%2Dcentre%3Fs%5Fcid%3D595810&_t=766724125&_r=Hotmail_Email_Tagline_MyCareer_Oct07&_m=EXT>