[chaoscope] Re: Empowering Youth to Fight Racism, HIV/AIDS, Poverty and Lack of Education

  • From: "John Tackman" <john@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 13:50:38 +0200

*falls off the chair, laughing*

  _____

From: chaoscope-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:chaoscope-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Syhon ...
Sent: Friday, January 04, 2008 13:27
To: chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [chaoscope] Re: Empowering Youth to Fight Racism, HIV/AIDS, Poverty
and Lack of Education

If you forgot your bag, how are they threatening to sieze your bag? Go to
the police or taxi system and get your bag back.

- Syhon

  _____

Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 03:23:38 -0800
From: ketyal@xxxxxxxxx
To: moryset1@xxxxxxxxx; droker_e@xxxxxxxxxxxx; vzeevies@xxxxxxxxxxxx;
verveeri@xxxxxxxxxxx; tamzin7@xxxxxxxxx; center199@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
smory3@xxxxxxxxx; s_mory@xxxxxxxxx; sarahr2@xxxxxxxxx; ruvio007@xxxxxxxxxxx;
lapidna@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; moryset@xxxxxxxxxxxx; mory_leon@xxxxxxxxxxxx;
mrmort@xxxxxxxxxxxx; mikichen@xxxxxxx; allkindsmelly@xxxxxxxxx;
mario1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx; mariagan@xxxxxxxxxx; magiruvio@xxxxxxxxx;
lbengali@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; limonc@bezeqintnet; judithstroko@xxxxxxxxx;
judabster@xxxxxxxxx; hermichel@xxxxxxxxx; haim1943@xxxxxxxxx;
chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; ayalamory@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [chaoscope] Empowering Youth to Fight Racism, HIV/AIDS, Poverty and
Lack of Education

How are you doing today? I am sorry i didn't inform you about my
traveling to Africa for a program called "Empowering Youth to Fight
Racism, HIV/AIDS, Poverty and Lack of Education, the program is taking
place in three major countries in Africa which is Ghana , South Africa
and Nigeria . It as been a very sad and bad moment for me, the present
condition that i found myself is very hard for me to explain.

  I am really stranded in Nigeria because I forgot my little bag in
the Taxi where my money, passport, documents and other valuable things
were kept on my way to the Hotel am staying, I am facing a hard time
here because i have no money on me. I am now owning a hotel bill of $
1550 and they wanted me to pay the bill soon else they will have to
seize my bag and hand me over to the Hotel Management., I need this
help from you urgently to help me back home, I need you to help me
with the hotel bill and i will also need $1600 to feed and help myself
back home so please can you help me with a sum of $3500 to sort out my
problems here? I need this help so much and on time because i am in a
terrible and tight situation here, I don't even have money to feed
myself for a day which means i had been starving so please understand
how urgent i needed your help.

  I am sending you this e-mail from the city Library and I only have
30 min, I will appreciate what so ever you can afford to send me for
now and I promise to pay back your money as soon as i return home so
please let me know on time so that i can forward you the details you
need to transfer the money through Money Gram or Western Union.

  _____

Join Lavalife for free. What are you waiting for?
<http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Flavalife9%2Eninemsn%2Ecom%2
Eau%2Fclickthru%2Fclickthru%2Eact%3Fid%3Dninemsn%26context%3Dan99%26locale%3
Den%5FAU%26a%3D30288&_t=764581033&_r=email_taglines_Join_free_OCT07&_m=EXT>