[chaoscope] Beta update

  • From: gs1@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2004 23:51:22 -0300

Hello all

During the week I have few time to play with fractals, so, am using new version
this weekend and I think it is very stable.
Now, I am learning how to be a beta tester, so I hope to help in the future.

Suggestions:

1- To do a preferences options in the menu.
It could have a way to choose open/save directory,
maps directory, option to save parameter automaticaly
with the same image names and others...

Thanks from Brasil.
Sorry my bad English.
Gerson

From: Chaoscope <chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2004 15:15:57 +0100
Hi,

It's been a week now since beta-testing has started and I'll like to hear about
your first impression, especially from beta-testers I haven't had the chance to
read yet (Clément, Gerson and Matt).

- How long did you spend on beta-testing so far?
- Are you satisfied with the stability?

* iBestMail, agora com POP3/SMTP e 120MB de espaço!
Experimente: http://www.ibestmail.com.br