[chaoscope] Beta update

  • From: Chaoscope <chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2004 15:15:57 +0100

Hi,

It's been a week now since beta-testing has started and I'll like to hear about your first impression, especially from beta-testers I haven't had the chance to read yet (Clément, Gerson and Matt).

- How long did you spend on beta-testing so far?
- Are you satisfied with the stability?

Have you :
- messed around with the interface, like changing attractors and render modes after the project was created? Opened several projects at the same time?
- used the Converter?
- created your own gradients?
- found any bug?
- tested the English resource loading?
To do so, delete the registry string value found in "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Borland\Locales" which name is the full executable path and name, value is either FR(A) or EN(U).

Thanks for your contribution,

Nicolas Desprez