[chaoscope] Beta update
- From: Chaoscope <chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- To: chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2004 15:15:57 +0100
It's been a week now since beta-testing has started and I'll like to
hear about your first impression, especially from beta-testers I haven't
had the chance to read yet (Clément, Gerson and Matt).
- How long did you spend on beta-testing so far?
- Are you satisfied with the stability?
Have you :
- messed around with the interface, like changing attractors and render
modes after the project was created? Opened several projects at the same
- used the Converter?
- created your own gradients?
- found any bug?
- tested the English resource loading?
To do so, delete the registry string value found in
"HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Borland\Locales" which name is the full
executable path and name, value is either FR(A) or EN(U).
Thanks for your contribution,
The Chaoscope mailing-list
Archives : //www.freelists.org/archives/chaoscope
Admin contact : chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web site : http://www.chaoscope.org
Other related posts: