[chai-t] Re: Extaordinary Meeting

  • From: Adam Gruer <Adam.Gruer@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "chai-t@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <chai-t@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2014 23:53:08 +0000

Hazah!

Campari House is awesome  http://www.camparihouse.com.au/

PonyFish Island  http://www.ponyfish.com.au/

Section 8 is great as well http://section8.com.au/index.php

From: chai-t-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:chai-t-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Tracy Horsburgh
Sent: Monday, 15 December 2014 8:10 AM
To: <chai-t@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [chai-t] Re: Extaordinary Meeting

Hi Peter,

That's a nice idea. My dad has just arrived from South Africa so I'm likely it
to be doing family stuff but keep me in the loop as I may just be able to pop
in for a cheeky one or two drinks.

Trace 0418514976

On 12 Dec 2014, at 3:16 pm, DAVEY, Peter
<Peter.DAVEY@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:Peter.DAVEY@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
G'day all,
The next official meeting is scheduled for February but I thought some of you
might be interested in getting together for an informal meeting and some
Christmas cheer at one of the CBD taverns.  I suggest next Friday from say 4:30
onwards.  Let me know if you're interested and suggestions for a venue would be
welcome.

If I don't see you next Friday have a good Christmas and see you next year.

Cheers
Peter Davey | Manager
Clinical Information Analysis & Reporting | Austin Health
PO Box 5555 Heidelberg Vic 3084
ph. +61 3 9496 5517 | fax. +61 3 9496 5856
email. peter.davey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:peter.davey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> |
www.austin.org.au<http://www.austin.org.au/>

This email contains confidential information intended
only for the person named above and may be subject to
legal privilege and confidentiality obligations imposed
by legislation or be subject to intellectual property
protection or copyright. If you are not the intended recipient,
any use, disclosure, copying or distribution of this transmission
is prohibited. If you have received this message in error,
please notify us immediately by return email and delete the
original email and any attachments.
Austin Health provides no guarantee that this transmission
is free of virus or that it has not been intercepted or altered.