[chai-t] December Meeting

  • From: "DAVEY, Peter" <Peter.DAVEY@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'chai-t@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <chai-t@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2014 21:55:59 +0000

G'day all,
There hasn't been an overwhelming response however I think there's enough to
make a quorum. As for a venue I was thinking of a quiet, genteel place that
serves G&T on a silver platter with a string quartet playing Mozart in the
background.  However the recommendations I've received would, I suspect, be the
type of establishment packed with vital young people drinking boutique beer
from that fabulous little microbrewery in upper Uzbeckistan while they text
each other on their i-Thingies because it's too noisy to have a conversation.
Sounds ghastly I know; however not wanting to appear a party pooper I've
decided we should go with Adam's recommendation to have drinks in the middle of
the Yarra river.  Hope to see you there.

Details in attached file.

Ho Ho Ho

Cheers
Peter Davey

This email contains confidential information intended
only for the person named above and may be subject to
legal privilege and confidentiality obligations imposed
by legislation or be subject to intellectual property
protection or copyright. If you are not the intended recipient,
any use, disclosure, copying or distribution of this transmission
is prohibited. If you have received this message in error,
please notify us immediately by return email and delete the
original email and any attachments.
Austin Health provides no guarantee that this transmission
is free of virus or that it has not been intercepted or altered.