[chadfree] Re: Testing

  • From: "Wyatt M. Portendt" <nunyabidness66@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chadfree@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 17:04:00 -0500

I know Yahoo has had its share of problems in the past, but I'm not
encountering these problems and haven't been for some time.  Wonder what
the deal is?  Seems like in the old days, it rarely "singled people out."
If one person had problems, pretty much everyone did.  The last several
rounds of it here have missed me, though.

On 6/11/2004 at 3:38 PM a whisper was heard, and the one known as William
Warren was rumoured to have uttered....