[chadfree] Re: Testing

  • From: "Robert Edwards Jr" <Super_Salesman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <chadfree@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 19:27:01 -0500

My problem is I only belong to one group and if I get unsubbed from it and
Yahoo doesn't let me get mail anymore, even after resetting it then I don't
have anything to read but spam.  Well at least there is Chadfree, but still
not the amount of mail I'm used to getting and taking my time reading LOL.
If it wasn't coming to my mailbox as spam I might actually buy some of this
stuff LOL kinda interesting, or at least some of it and I don't normally
read it.

Robert E.