[chadfree] Re: I'll try this here first.

  • From: -{ Rene Brehmer }- <metalbunny@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chadfree@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 18:20:56 +0100

Atleast in AdAware I believe you can "except" some cookies from being
detected ... dunno about the others ... I'm busy beta-testing 40tude Dialog
and programming my forum system, while attending school at the same time,
so don't really have the time to get into testing all the other
anti-spyware programs yet... (so sorry if this is basically useless)....

Rene

--
Rene Brehmer
aka Metalbunny

~ If you don't like what I have to say ... don't read it ~

http://metalbunny.net/
References, tools, and other useful stuff...
Check out the new Metalbunny forums @ http://forums.metalbunny.net/

chadfree-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx