[chadfree] Re: I finally found my article about moving to freelists :-)

  • From: -{ Rene Brehmer }- <metalbunny@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chadfree@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 03 May 2004 20:07:17 +0200

Believe there's a way to override the nomail and send through the list ...
but can't recall ... never needed it ...

Rene

Documented research indicates that on Sun, 2 May 2004 22:55:06 -0400, Linda
F. Johnson wrote about "[chadfree] Re: I finally found my article about
moving to freelists :-)":

--
Rene Brehmer
aka Metalbunny

~ If you don't like what I have to say ... don't read it ~

http://metalbunny.net/
References, tools, and other useful stuff...
Check out the new Metalbunny forums at http://forums.metalbunny.net/