[chadfree] Re: I finally found my article about moving to freelists :-)

  • From: "Linda F. Johnson" <linda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <chadfree@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 May 2004 22:55:06 -0400

Heck...with all the filters on the ISPs now, if I sent a bcc mail to all of
my members who are set to "no mail", half of them would probably not receive
it (and bcc would be about the most automated way I could do it....send the
addresses to Excel, sort on the Subscribe Type column, pull those into
Outlook, and send them the mail all in one shot)

Linda
Linda's Computer Stop
http://personal-computer-tutor.com
ABC Free Ezine ~ Free Ebooks and Tutorials
*all outgoing mail scanned by Norton AV.  If you got a bug that looks like
it came from me, it did NOT!