[chadfree] Folder options problem

  • From: "polyy" <polygon.8@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <chadfree@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 11:31:05 +1100 (AUS Eastern Daylight Time)

Hi,=0D
I'm hoping someone can help me. All my computer files are opening in thei=
r own window despite the fact that I have my folder options set to open i=
n the same window. I am running windows 98 SE, my internet explorer is no=
t affected as far as I can tell it's only my regular folders      Thanks =
 Poly

chadfree-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx