[chadfree] Re: KrazyKeny

  • From: "Linda F. Johnson" <linda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <chadfree@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 18:02:19 -0500

Hell yes :-)

Linda F. Johnson, M.A., MOS
Linda's Computer Stop
http://personal-computer-tutor.com
Free e-Books, Newsletter, and tutorials

-----Original Message-----
From: chadfree-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:chadfree-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Mike
Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2003 2:15 PM
To: chadfree@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [chadfree] Re: KrazyKeny

If the moderators agree I can nominate the group as one of the Tech Support
Groups.

Then all 3 groups of CHAD could be members and the Listowners/moderators
qualify for membership.
I'm fairly certain that Linda will vote in favour with TSA<BG>

Mike

On 12/11/2003 at 2:03 PM R Johnson wrote:

Mike
I would like to join but let me get back to you on it. I'm so busy taking
care of my mothers business since she fell and broke her hip I don't seem to
have time for anything else.If you have ever dealt with
Medicare,Hospitals,Nursing homes,Doctors and secondary providers, you know
what I mean.
Ross