[chadfree] Re: [CHAD] Partition Magic

  • From: "Mike" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Computer_Help_and_Discussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2004 19:23:48 -0700

Hi Robert,
there is a free partition manger availible;
http://www.ranish.com/part/
Ranish Partition Manager is a powerful hard disk partitioning tool.
It gives users high level of control for running multiple operating systems,
such as Linux, Windows 98/XP, FreeDOS, and FreeBSD on a single disk.

Partition Manager can create, copy, and resize primary and extended
partitions.
It includes command line interface and simulation mode that works with large
files
so you can safely experiment before working on the real hard drive partition
tables.

Otherwise, most computer shops sell it or Ghost, they are both owened by
Symantec now:<(

"Mikerator"  ~ Moderator CHAD Smart & Free
See my Anti-Virus pages
<http://www3.telus.net/mikebike/mikes_virus_page.htm>
A Technical Support Alliance & OWTA Charter Member

On 10/04/2004 at 12:34 PM Robert wrote:

Does any one knows where I can get Partition Magic?
Robert
robed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

chadfree-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx