[chadfree] Re[2]: [CHAD] Partition Magic

  • From: "Mike" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Computer_Help_and_Discussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2004 19:54:31 -0700

Hi Robert,
there is a suport group for Ranish Partition manager with open archives, so
you can search for answers;
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/partman/
Messages;
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/partman/messages

Hal has written a good article on partitioning here;
http://personal-computer-tutor.com/abc1/v4/hal4.htm

"Mikerator"  ~ Moderator CHAD Smart & Free
See my Anti-Virus pages
<http://www3.telus.net/mikebike/mikes_virus_page.htm>
A Technical Support Alliance & OWTA Charter Member

On 10/04/2004 at 10:39 PM Robert wrote:

Thanks Mike
I D/L it but I had no idea what to do with it
Robert