[cgis_hons] Fwd: Invitation and First Call for Papers for WebMGS 2015, Sardinia, Italy

  • From: Victoria Rautenbach <victoria.rautenbach@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: GGM Postgrad <upggm_postgrad@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, GGM Personnel <ggm_personnel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, CGIS Hons <cgis_hons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2014 07:25:11 +0200

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Bert Veenendaal <B.Veenendaal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, Nov 14, 2014 at 5:51 PM
Subject: Invitation and First Call for Papers for WebMGS 2015, Sardinia,
Italy
To: victoria.rautenbach@xxxxxxxxx

 Dear colleagues,

I am pleased to extend to you an invitation to attend the Fourth
International WebMGS Workshop to be held 1-3 July 2015 in Sardinia, Italy.
The theme is *Understanding our world on the web: mapping and services*.

You are invited to share your research work by submitting a paper by the
deadline of 15th January 2015. Attached is the *First Call for Papers* and
further details can be obtained from the website at
http://convegni.unica.it/webmgs2015/ .

Please distribute this Call for Papers widely to colleagues and others who
may be interested.

Regards,

Bert Veenendaal

Steering Committee member and Program Committee Chair, WebMGS 2015

Bert Veenendaal
Head | Department of Spatial Sciences

Professor in Geographic Information Science

Curtin University

GPO Box U1987 Perth WA Australia 6845
Tel | +61 8 9266 7565
Fax | +61 8 9266 2703
Mobile | 0401 103 337

Email | b.veenendaal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web | spatial.curtin.edu.au

[image: cid:image001.png@01CE77C9.07A1A910]

Curtin University is a trademark of Curtin University of Technology
CRICOS Provider Code 00301J (WA), 02637B (NSW)

*Explore your world with a career in Spatial Sciences*

*WASM* *– Excellence in mining, resources education and research for the
21st century*

PNG image