[cgis_hons] Fwd: Geospatial Week 2015: enabling geospatial communities to meet, to exchange, and cross-fertilize

  • From: Victoria Rautenbach <victoria.rautenbach@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: GGM Postgrad <upggm_postgrad@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, GGM Personnel <ggm_personnel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, CGIS Hons <cgis_hons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2014 15:36:21 +0200

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: ISPRS <webmaster@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, Nov 14, 2014 at 1:36 PM
Subject: Geospatial Week 2015: enabling geospatial communities to meet, to
exchange, and cross-fertilize
To: ISPRS <webmaster@xxxxxxxxx>

 *Geospatial Week 2015: enabling geospatial communities to meet, to
exchange, and cross-fertilize*

Dear Colleague,

We would like to welcome you at the ISPRS Geospatial Week 2015 that will be
held in France in the South of France from 28 September to 3rd October 2015.

The Geospatial Week is a bundle of already established
conferences/workshops (under the auspices of ISPRS and/or other sister
societies) but also emerging events. The following are already on-board:

   - *Silvilaser* (Lidar applications for assessing forest ecosystems)
   - * Laserscanning* (Point cloud acquisition and processing)
   - *CMRT* (Object extraction for 3D city models, road databases and
   traffic monitoring)
   - * ISA* (Image Sequence Analysis for object and change detection)
   - *ISSDQ* (Geospatial Data quality)
   - *Gi4DM* (Geoinformation fo disaster management)
   - *Geo-Hyper* (Hyperspectral geospatial imagery and processing)
   - *Geo-VIS* (Cognition and decision making with imagery and abstract
   maps)
   - * Geo-BigData* (Processing and rendering of geospatial BigData)
   - *Geo-UAV* (UAVs for geospatial data collection)

If your scientific community wants to contribute to the Geospatial Week
with an additional worshop, please submit your proposal (*via our call for
workshop link*) before 3rd December.

All information can be found on our website:
www.isprs-geospatialweek2015.org

In addition to the website, we will issue a *monthly newsletter* with all
updated news.

Let us all make this event yours!

Best regards.

Nicolas Paparoditis