[cedarfirememorialsteeringgroup] Re: Next CFM Committee meeting Oct. 23, 6:30 PM

  • From: Cristina Smith <cristinas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cedarfirememorialsteeringgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cedarfirememorialsteeringgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 10:42:12 -0700 (PDT)

I will be there.

Ingrid is still out of town.

~Cristina

________________________________
 From: Kathy Kassel <kathykassel@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "cedarfirememorialsteeringgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx"
<cedarfirememorialsteeringgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, October 21, 2013 10:15 AM
Subject: [cedarfirememorialsteeringgroup] Re: Next CFM Committee meeting Oct.
23, 6:30 PM

We'll be there!  VFW confirmed for color guard - bagpipes & the boy scouts.
They will be getting in touch with Andy on the set up.  Salvation Army will be
in attendance but will not be doing the invocation, so we have a back up plan
to ask the Fire Dept.s' Chaplin.  We can finalize the agenda on Wed.
See you there - Thank you everyone!
Kathy

On Monday, October 21, 2013 8:39 AM, w.ortiz1 <w.ortiz1@xxxxxxx> wrote:

I will be there

T-mobile. America's First Nationwide 4G Network

Bob Younger <ryounger@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Bob,
Thanks for the note and reminder. I'm planning on being there, God willing and
the river don't rise.
Bob

Cedar Fire Monument Committee Steering Group: