[cedarfirememorialsteeringgroup] Next CFM Committee meeting Oct. 23, 6:30 PM

  • From: "Bob Robeson" <bobroby@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <cedarfirememorialsteeringgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 06:49:58 -0700

Cedar Fire Monument Committee Steering Group:

Our next and final CFM "Dedication Planning" meeting, before the October
26th Dedication event, will be held at our same meeting place, same time as
usual. This will be the last time to review our plans and make adjustments
to the dedication plan as a group. If you cannot be in attendance, and have
a "mission" for the event, PLEASE email us with your report on your
"Dedication project" status.

Thank you all for your very hard work and dedication to this project! The
weather forecast for October 26 is "beautiful" in Lakeside.

Bob R.