[cedarfirememorialsteeringgroup] About the design rendering from James Hubbell

  • From: "Ingrid Coffin" <indy333@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cedarfirememorialsteeringgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2013 10:17:10 -0700

I talked with Jim this morning and read Chief Parr's email to him.  Also
said that under the circumstances, it didn't make sense to unveil a
rendering of something that may not be the final design.  He agreed.

Jim asked if the drawings he has submitted to the committee are adequate for
review by the Fire Board.  If the drawings are accepted, he and Ilisa would
then put together a budget.  No sense doing that if the design isn't really
what we want.

So, there will not be a Hubbell rendering at the event.  I believe we all
agreed that this is the best course of action.  See you at the meeting next
Wednesday.

Ingrid

"Following your dream may be hard, but ignoring your dream is disastrous."

To subscribe to Ingrid's free weekly Meta-ThoughtsR visit
<http://www.meta-thoughts.com/> www.Meta-Thoughts.com