[cedarfirememorialsteeringgroup] Re: About the design rendering from James Hubbell

  • From: Andy Parr <aparr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cedarfirememorialsteeringgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cedarfirememorialsteeringgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2013 12:53:18 -0700

Ingrid,  Thank you from the both me and the FD.  I want you to know that
your work is valued and I appreciate it, I hope you can see our side of the
equation.  Have a good time away.  Andy

On Fri, Oct 4, 2013 at 11:36 AM, Bob Robeson <bobroby@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Thank you Ingrid.****
>
> Bob R****
>
> ** **

Andy Parr, Fire Chief
Lakeside Fire Protection District/CSA-69 EMS District (CA-LKS)
Office 619.390.2350 - aparr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.lakesidefire.org
*Celebrating 50 Years of Service*