[cec_excommittee] Re: Ex Pats

  • From: nyssa covich <nyssac@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cec_excommittee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2010 17:06:54 +0800

i likie!

Leigh... why are you still there? (or are YOU on the ex-pats list! *smiles!)

See YAR!

Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2010 20:48:06 +0800
From: callum.y@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To: cec_excommittee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [cec_excommittee] Ex Pats

As per Leigh's idea, here's a mailing list for ex-committee members so you can
hear basic CEC info without having to trawl through everyday stuff.

Unless I get a request otherwise within a week or so, I'll start removing
anyone not still at uni from the main mailing list.

Also, feel free to send through emails of old committee members, e.g. people
like Mark Banes and others before my time.