[CEC-ExCommittee] Beers on the Lawn

  • From: Callum Yeomans <callum.y@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cec_excommittee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 08:47:40 +0800

A bit slow but Beers on the Lawn is this Friday (yep Friday the 13th).

We have a Networking Quiz Night next Tuesday the 17th.

And finally, the Ignite Ball is October 2nd, kapow!

On Mon Aug  9 17:06 , nyssa covich <nyssac@xxxxxxxxxxx> sent:

>i likie!
>

>Leigh... why are you still there? (or are YOU on the ex-pats list! *smiles!)
>

>See YAR!
>

>Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2010 20:48:06 +0800
>From: callum.y@xxxxxxxxxxxx
>To: cec_excommittee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: [cec_excommittee] Ex Pats
>

>As per Leigh's idea, here's a mailing list for ex-committee members so you can
>hear basic CEC
info without having to trawl through everyday stuff.

>Unless I get a request otherwise within a week or so, I'll start removing
>anyone not still at
uni from the main mailing list.

>Also, feel free to send through emails of old committee members, e.g. people
>like Mark Banes
and others before my time.