[cdtd] Re: urgent need for a PC

  • From: J Fremaint <jfremaint@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cdtd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2002 22:14:03 -0600

Hi Steve,

We got an E-machine box w/ CD-RW, DVD,  1.8Ghz  Celeron,  60G drive
and special  (DDR?) 128MB SRAM.  This is an upgrade from the original plan.

After purchasing the E-machine package (from the original plan) , we
discovered
that the CPU box was defective.  Best Buy did not have a direct
replacement unit.
Tony (the end user) has a monitor and a printer, so Father Marcel, Tony
and I
decided to get the upgraded CPU box for the same price ($500 + sales
taxes.)
We feel that we made a good decision.

The new CPU box is in Father Marcel's dinning room.  Father Marcel is
the computer with files that are required for CDTD.

Steve, thanks to you and the rest of the CDTD members for the great
generosity.
The new computer will enable to work on key activities before and after
Father
Marcel leaves to Ivory Coast.

Best regards,

- Jerry