[cdtd] Re: urgent need for a PC

  • From: J Fremaint <jfremaint@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: J Fremaint <jfremaint@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2002 23:00:22 -0600

Hi All,

I have good news!  I purchased today the Emachine (computer, display &
printer) from
Best Buy.  The computer has 1 year warranty. Inside the box there is a
warranty form
that must be completed and mailed.  It also describes the waranty
conditions.

I will deliver the computer to Father Marcel at J23 tomorrow night
(Tuesday) with a
copy of the receipt from Best Buy.  At that time, I will respectfully
take the product bar
code from each box so I can properly apply for the mail-in rebates.

Following Steve inputs, to ensure the contributions are tax deductable,
please feel free
to write a check to John XXIII University Center with CDTD in the memo
section.
Cathy can then write a check out for the contribution amount for this
particular
purchase.

Enjoy the computer for CDTD!

- Jerry

$874.97  PC Upgrade  (before mail-in rebates)
    58.63 sales tax (6.7%)

$933.59  total cost
- 375.00 (Upfront mail-in $$ rebates - Jerry F.)
- 200.00 (Steve H.)
- 100.00 (Jerry F.)
-   50.00 (Mike M.)
-   50.00 (Al S.)