[cdrtool-users] Incorrect field type in asterisk_cdr table

  • From: "kjcsb" <kjcsb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cdrtool-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 17:47:05 +1200

I have noticed that there are some differences between the Asterisk cdr table installed by FreePBX (created by the script cdr_mysql_table.sql) and the one created by CDRTool as the asterisk_cdr table (I am only referring to the common fields since asterisk_cdr has some additional columns for the purposes of CDRTool's rating and normalisation).

The main difference is that the disposition field is varchar(45) in Asterisk and Integer in CDRTool. According to http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+cdr+mysql it should be varchar. A text description gets stored there such as ANSWERED. So I have concluded that the CDRTool setup script is wrong and have amended the table accordingly.

Cameron