[cats-devel] Spawner PR

  • From: Denis Rotanov <denis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cats-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 07 Jun 2015 13:53:50 +1000

https://github.com/klenin/Spawner/pull/22
I split that PR into two as much as I could. Unfortunately I have no time to properly test it, though it compiles.

Took ~4 hours, may be I'm doing something wrong: I reverted to the state where I didn't merge upstream first, then I rebased through everything to fix stuff we discussed at sat, 6th. Then I found I screwed up amending some fixed conflicts instead of `git rebase --continue`. So I aborted rebase did the whole thing again. Then created a new branch below all those commits for control-mode changes, cherry picked control-mode related commits, fixed conflicts in process. Then I checked out master and rebased again to remove those commits I cherry picked, again fixing helllot of conflicts in process. Rebased new branch onto master then. Then rebased master onto upstream.