[cathbraillemusic] Let's get the ball rolling!

  • From: "Teresa Haifley" <dthaifley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cathbraillemusic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2013 09:24:06 -0500

Hello Everyone,
A blessed Easter to you all!  How many of you are recovering from all the
Holy Week music?

Our list hasn't been very active and I'd like to encourage all members to
write in with questions or music suggestions, files and tips.
If you haven't yet introduced yourself to the list please do so.  If you are
new, I believe you can go to the archives and read the few past posts we've
had.  Please help spread the word about our list and the goal of making
sacred music available in braille so we can participate in the music of the
Church without struggling to get music.  You are all in on the beginning of
something wonderful.  You all have gifts to bring to the other list members
and to use in serving the Mass!  Please share by letting us know how you are
currently serving the Mass and are obtaining your music.  Or if you are new
to the Mass or would like to be able to participate in music at your parish
but don't have the resources, please write in and ask questions, tell us
what you need.  We can work together to make this happen!

Teresa