[cathbraillemusic] Re: Let's get the ball rolling!

  • From: "Teresa Haifley" <dthaifley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cathbraillemusic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2013 13:57:59 -0500

Welcome to the list Morné, and welcome home!  Morné is also an organist and
will now be the parish organist.

Do we have any other organists on the list?  The question has come up about
a braille book of organ preludes in bar-over-bar format that is suitable for
use in the Church.  Most of what I have found is in paragraph format and
this old dog hasn't been able to master that new trick.  I have seen some
great organ repertoire that was produced in the Netherlands but in paragraph
format.  If anyone knows of anything please share the information.
Christina, have you transcribed any organ music?

Teresa