[catchthehareh3] Catch away weekend: update and payment details

  • From: Bryan Munday <bryan.munday@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: catchthehareh3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2021 12:59:38 +0100

Hi everyone,

We now have virtually everything arranged for the away weekend, and as I mentioned in my last email, we are planning a few things, and as ever these cost money. The cost for everything we are going to provide (food Friday, runs, lunch and drinks/circle Saturday, Boat trip, lunch and circle on Sunday), is £50 per person.   Sorry we can't get this down any further, but despite what some people think, Birmingham isn't some third world country, and things just cost us a bit more.

Could you please transfer £50 per person to the Catch account:
Name: Duncan Richer
Sort Code: 20-71-35
Acc: 60835633

If you have any specific dietary requirements PLEASE let us know so we can accommodate you, we think we have all drink options covered!

Don't forget your Peaky Blinders fancy dress for  the Saturday

On On

Yorky