[catchthehareh3] Away weekend more details

  • From: Bryan Munday <bryan.munday@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: catchthehareh3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2021 11:26:38 +0100

Hi all,

We now have a vague idea of what will be going on over the weekend:

Friday 22nd: hopefully short run in city centre (start time tbd), followed by meeting up in a bar.  We have a room booked and we will be providing some food.

Saturday 23rd:
Morning: Run. followed by beer, circle, and some food. (We Wil be leaving at 10am to for the run, this is not 'hash time' but actual time, details of where to get to for when you are late Wil be provided)
Afternoon: Boat trip 'joint' with BMH3. We have our own narrow boat with full bar
Evening: continue with BMH3 sort yourselves out with food.

Sunday 24th:
Morning: optional 'graffiti' tour of central Birmingham
Afternoon (well about 1pm): Catch run in city centre followed by circle and return to a very good pub

BMH3 are doing their annual 'Peaky Blinders' pub crawl on Saturday, we will be meeting them before the boat trip and after, so you are strongly encouraged to get some fancy dress sorted out.

You will need a bus ticket for the the run on Saturday.  For the old people coming if you are really old, then your bus pass will work.  For everyone else you can get a pass on your phone, use contactless or pay cash (how novel :-) ), but you need exact change. An uber will cost about £12 each way.

We are working on the final costing and will let everyone know but we expect the total cost for what we are providing to be approx £50 per person.

More details to follow, but start working on you Peaky Blinders outfits!!!

Yorky