[cas_announce] Star Party Expert Charts - Where are They?

  • From: Mike Smith <msmith0612@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cas_announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cas_announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2011 17:08:11 -0700 (PDT)

To all:

I need some help.

We have developed a set of Star Party Expert tools, consisting of ten to twelve
prominent objects in the night sky in March, May, and (so far) July. They are
two-sided, laminated, and assembled with rings.

The problem is that we have ten copies and I can only account for about five.

I'd like to know where they are, since I'm still building them and have some
updates that need to go in all copies.

It's fantastic that they're checked out! But, we need to get each set to be
complete.

Please, if you happen to have one of these sets, email me at
msmith0612@xxxxxxxxx so I can keep a record of who has what.

Thanks and clear skies,

Mike Smith