[cas_announce] Fw: Caesar Creek meteor shower on the beach

  • From: Craig Niemi <craig_niemi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Announce CAS_ <cas_announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Freeman Patrick <pfreeman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 04:29:31 -0700 (PDT)

If someone with could get back to Jason re Caesar Creek event details (any
scheduled talks or presentations, etc) and if someone is available to talk to
his group that would be great.

http://www.xkar.org/7.html

Please copy me in also so we can post it for others.

Thanks,
Craig

--- On Sun, 7/17/11, Contact Form Submission Sub-system

From: Contact Form Submission Sub-system <blackhole@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Ceaser creek meteor shower on the beach
To: craig_niemi@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Sunday, July 17, 2011, 2:21 PM

Contact Form Submission - Sun, 17 Jul 2011 14:21:48 -0400.
Post From: Jason Long
E-Mail Address: jasonlong@xxxxxxxx

I seen Caesar Creek listed your group as helping at the Aug 13th event on their
beach. My kids and I have watched meteor showers before but this year we are
getting a group of kids from our club in Xenia Ohio to head down for the night.
I haven\'t been to the beach thing before and was hoping there might be some
people there that might want to talk to our group about the shower. You can
check out our info just Google XKAR Xenia Kids And Robots (don't know if links
are allowed in this message)

Thanks
Jason Long