[cas_announce] Reminder: CAS Stargaze at Winton Woods Saturday June 12th

  • From: Craig Niemi <craig_niemi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Announce CAS_ <cas_announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2010 05:20:40 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks to everyone who has already volunteered to bring a scope. Additional
scopes are always welcome!
This is turning out to be great partnership with the Park District raising much
interest and awareness about CAS.
Hope to see you there,Craig

Saturday
June 12, 8:30 p.m.

Starry Night HikeWinton Woods

Hit
the trail with us for a night hike!  Nature is even better at night.  We
 will
look for night critters and use all our senses on this summer evening.  We
will
 end the evening stargazing with astronomers from the Cincinnati
Astronomical Society.

The location
is Winton Woods Parcours Trail Parking Lot.  The
Parcours Trail parking lot is on the south side of the lake off of
Lakeridge
Road (which is off of Winton Road). Take the 2nd park
entrance on
the left hand side of the road.  The parking lot will be on the right
hand side
across from the Frisbee golf course and bathrooms.

The hike starts at 8:30 &
will
last less than an hour.
CAS is scheduled for stargazing after the hike.

Event Contact Info:

Lynette
S. Dean

Hamilton
County Park District

University
of the Great Outdoors Program Instructor

10245 Winton Road

ss="MsoNormal">Cincinnati, Ohio
 45231

ldean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx