[cas_announce] Observe the Moon Night at CAS 9/18/2010

  • From: Craig Niemi <craig_niemi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Announce CAS_ <cas_announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 10:39:22 -0700 (PDT)

"International Observe the Moon" night is coming up on Saturday September 18.

Assuming there is no event conflict that night and if we can pull together the
necesary volunteers as greeters, telescope operators and a presenter I'd
propose we offer a free public program from 8-10pm.

Let me know if the calendar is clear and if you can lend a hand as soon as
possible and I'll advertise it to the media.

Thanks,
Craig