[cas_announce] CAS Young Astronomer's Class

  • From: Barry Behrmann II <barry@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cas_announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 14:35:55 -0500

Attention Young Astronomers: start your holiday vacation off right, with
astronomy! We will have pizza, planet model making with Play Doh, and
you'll get to look at Jupiter through our huge telescopes.

Friday December 21 at 5pm at the Cincinnati Astronomical Society Head
Quarters: 5274 Zion Rd Cleves, OH 45002. (Across the street from the
Mitchell Memorial Forest.)

The weather is forecasted to be cold but *CLEAR*! :-)

Be sure to stick around afterwards for the Member's Annual Potluck Dinner
at 7:30pm.

If you would like more information or want to volunteer, please contact
Catherine Gallo at catherinegallo@xxxxxxxxx