[cas_announce] CAS Young Astronomer's Class

  • From: Barry Behrmann II <barry@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cas_announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2013 23:22:23 -0500

Attention Young Astronomers: the next installment of the Young Astronomer's
Class will be this Friday, January 18th, starting at 5pm! The topic for
this class is "Telescopes". We will have pizza as a few of our members
provide interesting details about telescopes, and will be followed by some
hands-on activities for all the kids to enjoy.

Friday January 18th at 5pm at the Cincinnati Astronomical Society Head
Quarters: 5274 Zion Rd Cleves, OH 45002. (Across the street from the
Mitchell Memorial Forest.)

If the weather is clear we'll head out back for some stargazing, so dress
warmly!! :-)

If you would like more information or want to volunteer, please contact
Catherine Gallo directly at catherinegallo@xxxxxxxxx

Thanks!