[cas_announce] Re: A Great Outdoor Weekend! Free Stargazing at the Cincinnati Astronomical Society

  • From: "Endres, Terence" <terence.endres@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <craig_niemi@xxxxxxxxx>, "Announce CAS_" <cas_announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 08:21:25 -0400

Although our main event is scheduled 8 - 10 p.m. both nights, the brochure
reads; ongoing throughout the day: 8 p.m. - 10 p.m.  Brad Reck has indicated he
can cover 12 p.m. - 6 p.m. in the event some folks do drop in.  I'm sure he
would appreciate a little help.

I'll cover both evenings with a presentation introducing folks to what they
might see through our scopes.

Sunday evening also wraps up the Ralph's raffle.  If you haven't bought your
tickets, you still have a chance this weekend.

Terry Endres