[cas_announce] CAS Great Outdoor Weekend

  • From: Craig Niemi <craig_niemi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Announce CAS_ <cas_announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 09:26:09 -0700 (PDT)

The "Throughout the Day" is kind of awkward wording they use when gathering
data on everyone's events.
It's not likely folks will come except between 8-10.

It's something I'll suggest they change for next year.

We may be on Fox19 tomorrow morning around 9 to promote CAS/GOW.
Or embarrass myself. Whichever.

Craig